Open spaces, warm welcome and safe holidays
For a peaceful and stress-free stay in Trentino
This page contains useful information on the Coronavirus situation in Trentino and real-time updates on the measures taken by the Province of Trento to reduce risks and guarantee the health of guests and citizens. In short:
- Trentino is a white zone. By behaving sensibly and with a sense of responsibility, we can get back to travelling freely and enjoying the mountains, nature, and our delicious food and wine.
- Travel between regions or autonomous provinces that are in yellow or white zones is currently permitted.
- Anyone with a Green Pass (anyone who is fully vaccinated, has had COVID and recovered, or has tested negative after a molecular test or rapid test in the last 48 hours) can travel from one region to another, even red and orange zones (all of Italy is currently a white zone). It is always possible to travel throughout the Italy for work, health and necessity. From 1 July, to travel to and from all EU countries and within the Schengen area it is necessary to have the EU Digital COVID Certificate.
- As of 6 August, everyone over 12 years of age will be required to show their Green Pass or has tested negative after a molecular test/rapid test in the last 48 hours to access indoor services.
- For a safe and relaxing stay, we encourage you to observe all the good practices that have by now become familiar to us all: wash and sanitise your hands regularly, keep a safe distance from non-family members, and always wear protection over your nose and mouth in indoor public spaces.